Tundra Wolves at Field
Jun. 4, 2001
Tundra Wolves ( W 1/1 First Strike )
The main card of my first Deck.
Conventions are not my main interest,
but I enjoy them from time to time.
- Mainly Use 4th, 5th, Classic 6th, 7th. Some Revised and Chronicles. :-)
- No TYPES. No banned, no restricted. (Channel-Fire is alive)
- When you see black border cards, you may say "What is that, you use it?"
- Abilities limited to black borders: Flanking, Phasing, Buyback, Licid, Shadow, etc are not recommended to use. Though not forced.
- 60 cards in 1 deck is recommended, but allow some variances. Beginners are encouraged to have a deck of 40 cards.
- Sideboard is 15 cards. You do not have to use it. If the winner of a duel utilizes the sideboard, you may say "The WINNER is exchanging?"
- The maximum number of the copy of any RARE card is limited to 1, UNCOMMON 2, COMMON 4. No max for basic lands. If your opponent uses more cards than this, you may say "You still have another copy?"
- All those YOU MAY SAY words are just allowed to utter, but has no influence on games. :)
- Under Const.
Back to Index
Send your message to : IDEHARA,