How to get Special permission for residence
Japanese government have never carried out amnesty for illegal residents
in Japan. But Minister of justice can give the Special Permission For Residence
for them. Even if you are illegal resident in Japan, you may get the Special
Permission For Residence and can stay in Japan as a regal resident. But
this is not specified rule giving the permission. The Minister of Justice
judges for each of cases whether they should stay in Japan or not.
We give legal advise and make the documents for illegal residents who
want to stay in Japan with the Special Permission for Residence.
Deportation for illegal stayer
Any alien may be deported form Japan who are illegal residents such as;
- Any person who stays in Japan beyond the period of stay authorized without
obtaining an extension or change thereof;
- Any person who is clearly found to be engaged solely in activities involving
the management of a business income or activities for which he/she receives
remuneration in violation of the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition
Special permission for residence
The Minister of Justice may grant special permission to stay in Japan
for illegal residents if;
- He/She has obtained permission for permanent residence;
- He/She has had in the past a permanent domicile in Japan as a Japanese
- The Minister of Justice finds grounds for granting special permission to
stay, other than the previous two subparagraphs.
How to contact with Immigration lawyer
Please feel free to contact with us via the following Telephone number
or E-mail address.
* Tel : 045-453-0182
* E-mail : email@example.com
Please make an appointment and come to our office for the counseling.
* Free of charge for 30 minutes
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Except on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays)
* 5,000 yen without time limit
From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.(Available on Saturday,Sunday and national holidays)